3. Markets in everything: a torso goes for $3,000.
4. James Surowiecki defends pricing neutrality for the Internet.
5. $1000 prize for repressed memory evidence before 1800. Or was it all just made up?
6. The Dutch show a movie of naked women and homosexuality (tulips too) to potential Muslim immigrants, to make sure they understand the Netherlands is about tolerance. In Iran only a censored version of the movie — without nudity and homosexuality – is shown.
7. Europe’s free riders, and why the Euro may be headed for trouble.