MarginalRevolution on Facebook

by on November 27, 2006 at 7:16 am in Web/Tech | Permalink

It is now a group with seven members — "Marginal Revolution = Steroids for the Brain" — maybe you can get through this link.  I’ll try to join myself, if I can figure out how…

Sean November 27, 2006 at 9:45 am

Tyler/Alex: if you want me to take the image down due to copyright (I am the group creator) please let me know. Thanks for joining, Tyler. BTW the group “most related” to the Marginal Revolution group on Facebook is, not surprisingly, “Honoring Milton Friedman”.

Sam November 27, 2006 at 12:13 pm

Also, as of 11:30 EST, the group had 80 members. A 10-fold increase….

Corey November 27, 2006 at 3:49 pm

The George Mason University network of Facebook also has a Tyler Cowen fanclub, titled “Tyler Cowen Rocks My Face Off”. Unfortunately for non-Mason students, you have to be part of the GMU Facebook network to join. Good group name though.

J. Lilly November 27, 2006 at 9:07 pm

David: as I noted in the comments on the Polonium post, 138 is also the half-life (in days) of a certain radioactive element. This is getting spooky.

fuwen March 22, 2010 at 10:15 pm

fuwen 2010.03.23

Nothing offers the comfort, quality and luxury of authentic sheepskin, hand stitched Nike Air Max Shoes. Air Max Nike, very popular among Hip Hop and gabber music fans, is first released by Nike, Inc. in 1987. Air Max is known for using large air cushioning unit at the heel. Here we feature the new, updated and sought after Air Max models like Air Max 1, Air Max 2, Air Max 90, Air Max 95, Air Max 97, Air Max TN and Air Max Elite to name a few. We want to give you all the possible information, pictures and release updates about your favorite Air Maxes. Cheap Nike Air Max at airmaxsite.com. We will offer you lowest price, highest quality Air Max shoes and best service. The Nike Air Max 90 shoes and Nike Air Max 180 are two hot Nike shoes in 2010.