Cuban jokes

by on March 3, 2008 at 8:30 pm in Travels | Permalink

One Cuban young woman complains to another. "He lied to me! He told me
that he was a luggage handler! It turns out, he’s nothing but a
neurosurgeon!"

Explanation here.

1 mishka March 4, 2008 at 10:31 am
2 Mike March 4, 2008 at 2:52 pm

Mishka

That was priceless. That made my day. Only problem is all my email friends wouldn’t get it. None of them have taken calculus. I’ll have to giggle to myself and suffer in private.

3 spencer March 4, 2008 at 5:27 pm

I know Alex will like this one.

IRAQI HOCKEY PLAYER

The Detroit Red Wings foreign scout flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi play hockey in the new American sponsored league and is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over to the US .Ken Holland signs him to a one year contract and the kid joins the team for the preseason.

Two weeks later the Wings are down 4-0 to the Blackhawks with only 10 minutes left. Mike Babcock Gives the young Iraqi the nod and he goes in.

The kid is a sensation – scores 5 goals in 10 minutes and wins the game for Wings! The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star. When the player comes off the ice he phones his mom to tell her about his first day of NHL hockey.

“Hello mom, guess what?” He says in an Iraqi accent. “I played for 10 minutes today, we were down 4-0, but I scored 5 goals and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the media, they all love me.” Wonderful,” says his mom, “Let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the street and robbed. Your sister and I were ambushed, raped and beaten and your brother has joined a gang of looters, and all while you were having such great time.”

The young Iraqi is very upset. “What can I say mom, but I’m so sorry.”

“Sorry? You’re Sorry?” says his mom, “It’s your fault we moved to Detroit in the first place!”

4 hellen May 14, 2009 at 9:10 pm