by Tyler Cowen
on March 27, 2010 at 8:00 am
in Web/Tech |
1. Can a committee make cuts in Medicare?
2. Orson Welles reads Moby Dick.
3. Will the new mortgage plan work?
4. Ten books from Rortybomb.
5. Religious stampedes are the most lethal.
6. The mpemba effect: sometimes hot water freezes faster than cold.
7. Gravity from quantum information?
Comments on this entry are closed.
Previous post: “Alternatively, thoughts on Margaret Atwood or Arundhati Roy.”
Next post: Book review cliches
Email Tyler Cowen
Follow Tyler on Twitter
Email Alex Tabarrok
Follow Alex on Twitter
Subscribe in a reader
Follow Us on Twitter
Marginal Revolution on Twitter Counter.com
Get smart with the Thesis WordPress Theme from DIYthemes.