1. Acting White: The Ironic Legacy of Desegregation, by Stuart Buck.
2. Prophet of Innovation: Joseph Schumpeter and Creation Destruction, by Thomas McCraw, new in paperback. I loved this book, you can Google back to my previous reviews.
3. Anthony de Jasay, Political Philosophy, Clearly: Essays on Freedom and Fairness, Property and Equalities. This one is a Liberty Fund edition.
4. The Great Reset: How New Ways of Working and Living Drive Post-Crash Prosperity, by Richard Florida.
5. 13 Bankers: The Wall Street Takeover and the Next Financial Meltdown, by Simon Johnson; a public choice analysis of the unholy alliance between finance and politics.
6. Holy Warriors: A Modern History of the Crusades, by Jonathan Phillips.
There are others, too. All of these appear to have merits.