by Tyler Cowen
on November 18, 2010 at 11:51 am
in Web/Tech |
1. Markets in everything: gay coffins (seems vaguely offensive to me). And here are some "gay Christmas trees."
2. Belizean Jewish rapper out of jail.
3. Photoessay on Quito.
4. Video killed the professor.
5. Crackdown on chess will save our cities.
6. Are AS people more likely to be atheists and agnostics?
7. How do people use their iPads?
the study doesn't mention the use of ipad as a strike banner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GyO7gH_qk0
I'm glad you lead with number 1. The article was hilarious.
7. Go to YouTube and search for "iPad and velcro"
I just got a Kindle. Seems like fun, but not nearly as fun as an iPad, Tab, or MacBook Air. The Air is WAY overpriced relative to a netbook, but much more capable.
I don't like the description of AS as "people whose social cognition is impaired". Maybe non-AS people have an impaired sense of teleological cognition.
The chess crackdown is mind boggling.
Comments on this entry are closed.
Previous post: Response to Tyler on the Fed
Next post: Mercados en todo
Email Tyler Cowen
Follow Tyler on Twitter
Email Alex Tabarrok
Follow Alex on Twitter
Subscribe in a reader
Follow Us on Twitter
Marginal Revolution on Twitter Counter.com
Get smart with the Thesis WordPress Theme from DIYthemes.