by Tyler Cowen
on December 18, 2010 at 2:34 pm
1. Word Lens.
2. Europeans know how much foreign aid their country gives.
3. Ngram for "Freiheit." Or try this example of possible narcissism.
4. Debate on interchange reform.
5. Julian Assange's OK Cupid dating profile.
6. Good post explaining the Medicare doc fix.
7. The essential Captain Beefheart.
5. Looks like Assange reads Roissy.
Ngram for "libertÃ©" http://ngrams.googlelabs.com/graph?content=libert…
We see clearly the French revolution.
3. Why does "Marginal Revolution" peak in 1984?
Comments on this entry are closed.
Previous post: Best economics books for five- to ten-year olds
Next post: Why are there so many toys in your bookstore?
Email Tyler Cowen
Follow Tyler on Twitter
Email Alex Tabarrok
Follow Alex on Twitter
Subscribe in a reader
Follow Us on Twitter
Marginal Revolution on Twitter Counter.com
Get smart with the Thesis WordPress Theme from DIYthemes.