by Tyler Cowen
on January 27, 2011 at 11:37 am
in Web/Tech |
1. Markets in everything, government style.
2. I am reading the new Brian Greene book and it is very good.
3. Hansonian result, though it does not apply to Robin himself.
4. Disagreements about proofiness?
Ariely is brilliant, I wonder if he faked the results.
4. Obviously, the professor was marking the colleague's office as his own territory. It's typical Alpha male behavior, innit?
"Ariely is brilliant, I wonder if he faked the results."
Would it be dÃ©classÃ© to make a comment about academic exploitation?
"I am reading the new Brian Greene book and it is very good."
I'd like to read that, I'd especially love to hear some juicy bits about that hot wife of his, Megan Fox!!!
Oh wait…….it's a book by Brian Greene, not Brian Austin Green……
And it's about multiple universes, not Megan Fox?
Oh well, not interested!!!
The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
#4 Misunderstood Peer Review.
Comments on this entry are closed.
Previous post: The Ethics of Economics
Next post: Further assorted links
Email Tyler Cowen
Follow Tyler on Twitter
Email Alex Tabarrok
Follow Alex on Twitter
Subscribe in a reader
Follow Us on Twitter
Marginal Revolution on Twitter Counter.com
Get smart with the Thesis WordPress Theme from DIYthemes.