by Tyler Cowen
on February 16, 2011 at 11:44 am
1. Division of labor and hybrids within games.
2. The economics of taxonomy.
3. Correction: Charles Kenny's blog isn't dormant.
4. How to boost Egyptian entrepreneurship.
5. What does Watson mean for AI?
6. Who gets in the door?
7. Via Chris F. Masse, which country is likely to fall next? The betting odds.
8. Korean self-constraint markets in everything.
I would have thought Libya would be more likely to fall than some that are higher on the list, but that is only based on a hunch.
Some of these states seem too small to fail.
IINM, Azerbaijan is doing very well economically, that might be enough to ensure the current government's hold on power.
Obviously Cowen's book raised enough awareness about stagnation that the problem is already being solved.
Comments on this entry are closed.
Previous post: Egypt fact of the day
Next post: Markets in everything — who buys this stuff?
Email Tyler Cowen
Follow Tyler on Twitter
Email Alex Tabarrok
Follow Alex on Twitter
Subscribe in a reader
Follow Us on Twitter
Marginal Revolution on Twitter Counter.com
Get smart with the Thesis WordPress Theme from DIYthemes.