by Tyler Cowen
on October 28, 2011 at 11:50 am
1. Dolphins have non-instrumental curiosity and orangutans have cultural transmission.
2. Phone storage trucks, markets in everything, also endangered species kakapo vomit remains.
3. Peter Chang update, including a feature film? Domestic mobility is way down, but still not for him.
4. They made me buy the new John Fahey box.
5. Peter Thiel’s latest project: independent entrepreneurial scientists.
Markets in everything? http://bit.ly/tVS4fL
In regard to “independent entrepreneurial scientists”, today reports on Twitter say that a test of what some call a cold fusion plant was successfully tested then sold to the client.
John Fahey was one of my best discoveries via MR. Thanks!
Tyler, do you still play the guitar or did you quit?
quit long ago, alas…
Have you tried an iPad guitar?
Comments on this entry are closed.
Previous post: Were non-bank banks actually a good idea all along?
Next post: Assorted links
Email Tyler Cowen
Follow Tyler on Twitter
Email Alex Tabarrok
Follow Alex on Twitter
Subscribe in a reader
Follow Us on Twitter
Marginal Revolution on Twitter Counter.com
Get smart with the Thesis WordPress Theme from DIYthemes.