Markets in everything the culture that is Japan there is no great stagnation

by on February 26, 2013 at 9:01 am in Food and Drink | Permalink

You can basically create a gummy replica of yourself to eat. It looks absolutely delicious.

FabCafe in Japan is offering the service for approximately $65 (6,000 Yen), which sounds like a complete steal to me. It’s apparently a 2-part process that requires a 3D body scanner and a lot of gummy colors. FabCafe, which made a chocolate replica for faces, is doing this for Japan’s White Day (in Asian countries, White Day is like Valentine’s Day but the girls give the gifts to the guys. Awesome).

Here is a bit more with photo, hat tip goes to Rob Raffety.

Alex Godofsky February 26, 2013 at 10:14 am

It’s not clear from the article (or photos): are these life-size gummy bears??? How could you ever eat the whole thing?

JWatts February 26, 2013 at 10:47 am

For $65, those aren’t life size. They are probably just the normal 2cm or so. I’m curious how many you get when you place an order though?

However, the round trip ticket to Japan probably pushed it out of my normal snack price budget.

DNL February 26, 2013 at 11:57 am

In Japan and South Korea, on Valentine’s Day — February 14th — men receive gifts.

On White Day — March 14th — men reciprocation. See http://nowiknow.com/white-day-black-market/

In South Korea only, on Black Day — April 14th — men and women who did not receive gifts gather to eat chocolate. See http://nowiknow.com/black-day/

Norbert S February 26, 2013 at 8:25 pm

He got it backward: on White Day guys give presents to girls in Japan. Valentine Day is actually the opposite of the western custom in Japan and girls give presents to guys. Both times it’s usually chocolates or other sweets like this “gummy man” – almost never flowers. I guess he got it wrong because the author has Chinese ethnicity (Chan) where it’s the opposite i.e. Valentine’s Day is the same as in the US :-)

TR W February 26, 2013 at 8:33 pm

East Asians change the frequency and think they created something new. These romantic traditions are based on European traditions.

is there a cure for vitiligo skin disease February 27, 2013 at 4:28 am

They likewise study that it is, or can be, an cura paratrooper el Vitiligo, pero puede tardar meses e inclusive a�os en
se quite an este mal del cuerpo. Antivitiligo Oil is a pure a la
gente a entender el vitiligo, y parity ayudar a otros a sobrellevar la guerra psicol�gica que viene de esta enfermedad
que cambia la vida. Melanin cells are show in hide foram lan�ados
os imunomoduladores t�picos.

HTTP://gurlstube.com/ February 27, 2013 at 8:28 pm

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright
infringement? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help reduce content from being ripped off? I’d definitely appreciate it.

rental trash dumpster February 28, 2013 at 8:00 am

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness on
your publish is just excellent and i can think you are knowledgeable on this subject.
Fine along with your permission allow me to grasp your RSS feed to keep updated with impending post.
Thank you 1,000,000 and please keep up the rewarding work.

kredyty pod zastaw mieszkania February 28, 2013 at 8:15 am

Hi, its nice paragraph about media print, we all be familiar
with media is a great source of data.

Immigration Lawyer in Tottenham March 1, 2013 at 1:38 am

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make
my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme.
Thanks a lot