1. The old Cincinnati library.
2. Be very afraid: it seems North Korea is ruled by young people. Roman emperors who started young were usually terrible.
3. Have non-compete agreements gone too far?
4. Will robot telemarketers become pervasive? And I liked this bit: “…while Americans accept customer service and technical help from people with non-American accents, they do not take well to telemarketing calls from non-Americans. The response rates for outbound marketing via call center are apparently abysmal.”
5. Ways in which TPP might count. And here is Krugman on TPP. I would note that the foreign policy considerations of TPP are probably the most important factor in its assessment.
6. Larry Kudlow on the sequestration re-do.