1. Claims about the brains of great traders. Not what I would have said.
2. Data on long-term trends, visually presented.
3. Can Google hackers put a restaurant out of business? And a simple critique of smart people (not really about Google, no slight intended).
4. Predictions for 2025, including flying cars. And the public choice angles on smart guns, by Joseph Nocera.
5. David Warsh with various speculations on various Nobel Prizes.
6. Ryan Avent: we still don’t know what is up with productivity.