Monday assorted links
1. The Essential Hayek, by Don Boudreaux.
3. www.clickhole.com is a funny site and probably the best critique of the web I have seen. Here is Slate on the site.
4. Larry Summers on TPP makes perfect sense. I haven’t seen anything on the anti- side coming close to this level of analysis, and in a short column at that.
5. There is a skills gap and the Beveridge curve has shifted.
6. How and why Facebook automates.
7. Scott Sumner has two excellent posts on state taxes, here and here.