1. Questions that are rarely asked: “How many who think we shouldn’t judge schools by how well students do also think we should judge companies by wages?”
2. An economist gets dessert, sort of (apologies for the video when you click on the link).
3. University of Maryland to spin off its data analytics division into a new company. Solve for the equilibrium.
5. Data on Uber’s surge pricing, it keeps the expected wait time within a remarkably consistent range.
7. The smart basketball. Nein, danke, I prefer self-deception to keep me on the exercise track.