Wednesday assorted links
1. Swedish summer seminar in classical liberalism. And Bryan Caplan says something nice about me (I am not suggesting this is rare, though).
2. Personal bests act as reference points.
3. “In the inner London borough of Wandsworth, a home measuring just 91 inches across is on the market for about $1.4 million (£1 million).” Link here.
4. Who will be the next PM of Singapore?
5. Jerry Z. Muller on the tyranny of metrics.
6. Vincent Geloso’s nominations for the best economic history papers of 2017.