2. “A junior high school girl has handcrafted 612 masks from materials bought with some 80,000 yen of her own savings to help out the elderly, orphans and others facing shortages due to the spread of the novel coronavirus.”
3. Which states are prepared for the drone revolution? A Mercatus report card.
6. The 1957 flu.
7. Todd and Victoria Buchholz: “Send every U.S. household a $500 prepaid debit card to spend later this year in the ‘experience economy.’” (WSJ)
11. jstor now open to the public, better than the NBA Finals.
12. U.S. Digital Response to Covid-19: “We are seeing that COVID-19 is already overwhelming the data and digital capacities of government in a myriad of ways, and we are calling on technology, data, and government professionals to step up and help.”
14. The impact of coronavirus on foot traffic, from SafeGraph.