Tuesday assorted links
1. The Steph Curry practice story.
2. Forthcoming metascience event at AEI with myself, Heidi Williams, others. And Cato job opportunities, including editing their new on-line magazine in the works.
3. The great Barett Strong has passed away, RIP.
4. International trade, value chains, and Austrian business cycle theory.
5. Russ Roberts on Jewish prayer.
6. Percent of large-scale AI results coming from academia, over time.
7. Apps built on top of GPT. And further uses for GPT.