Saturday assorted links
1. Note to self: do not play Bongcloud against Vladimir Kramnik.
2. You shall know a word by the company it keeps.
3. Pithy one-liners that will be popular with neoliberals?
4. “A funny state of affairs that isn’t getting enough attention is that the US government is suing Facebook for allegedly monopolizing social media, and simultaneously seeking to ban its biggest rival.” Link here. Oh, and I forgot to ask: are your views on the Twitter files consistent with your views on USG possibly banning TikTok?
5. Kara Swisher interviews Sam Altman (New York).
6. Those new service sector jobs. Ph.D. in ancient philosophy edition.