Wednesday assorted links
1. “We propose the nose as central to faces and their perception.”
2. Musa al-Gharbi on why conservatives are happier.
3. Some observations on Chinese management.
4. Bryan Caplan revalued GPT. And EleutherAI open source stuff. And Prismer open source stuff (“every day, people!”). And Adobe’s Firefly AI now in beta. And @getlindy. And “Little gods for older people,” how AI will transform being old.
5. Infovores interview with Hollis Robbins.
6. The Fed’s new treatment of collateral.