1. Ariel Rubinstein complains about behavioral economics.
2. Mario Rizzo’s new home page: "I believe that philosophy is a more important sister discipline to economics than mathematics."
3. Many surveys are biased because we prefer to mark questionnaires on their left side.
4. "The word "time" is the most common noun in the English language, according to the latest Oxford dictionary"; here are 99 other facts.
5. New WSJ blog on the wealthy, via Greg Mankiw.
Addendum: The comments function on typepad now seems to be fixed…