Implementing Michael Kremer’s vaccines idea

by on February 1, 2007 at 3:10 pm in Medicine | Permalink

…finance ministers from at least three Western countries are scheduled to meet in Rome next week to announce a pilot program for delivering next-generation vaccines more rapidly to poor nations.  An official for the GAVI Alliance, an international vaccines group, confirmed that the project would be the first step of a controversial plan to pay qualifying vaccine makers a higher price than they would ordinarily receive for their products in impoverished areas hard hit by infectious diseases.

Here is the full story.  Here is Alex on Kremer’s idea.

mirror February 6, 2007 at 4:10 pm

Talking of infectious diseases, may be if you want to buy some medicen for infectious disease, I have a suggestion to make do look up Online Shopping

Dominic June 4, 2007 at 11:42 am
sgwmobi September 11, 2007 at 11:09 pm
richingame September 12, 2007 at 9:14 pm

http://www.richingame.com has
runescape gold
guildwars gold
eve-online isk
lotro gold on sale! 24/7 live support. Fast delivery

allgamegold October 5, 2007 at 10:09 am
Guild wars October 28, 2007 at 5:44 am
favorgame October 29, 2007 at 10:34 pm

We are favorgame Our website is favorgame.net we offer much service in many Games.

Welcome logining our website.We will do our best to help u here.Have a wondeful day!

ad November 2, 2007 at 11:25 pm

we are selling rs gold,our URL
http;//www.allgamegold.com

viccol November 9, 2007 at 4:08 am
runescape November 9, 2007 at 4:11 am
runescape gol November 12, 2007 at 9:46 pm
sout November 23, 2007 at 11:46 pm

[url=http://www.haoting.com]music[/url]
music

runescape-item.com November 30, 2007 at 5:40 pm

This is runescape-item.com!
runescape-item is an professional runescape items store for gold,pure accounts,equipments,runes,powerleveling,quest

point and provide the customers with fastest delivery and best service, 24/7 online support will help you out for every

questions.

mesosmaple January 9, 2008 at 3:04 am

ok good.
mesos-maple.com

lotro gold January 24, 2008 at 2:12 am

om,…………………

Dofus Kamas May 28, 2008 at 5:00 am

I agree with your article. However, if you want to be a truly successful MMORPG player, you will find it is better to buy cheap Dofus Kamas game money.

guildwarsgoldmoney October 19, 2008 at 5:57 am

cheap gold on sale. tibia gold ,guild wars gold,tibia item

Guild Wars Cheats and Dupes Guild Wars Farming and Guild Wars Guides January 5, 2009 at 12:21 pm

Excellent blog. Runescape?

Guild Wars Gold April 21, 2009 at 11:11 pm

I want to play the game once again.

cabal money April 25, 2009 at 4:19 am

Do you know the Archlord gold, in the game you need the
Archlord money. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy Archlord gold, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
archlord online Gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap Archlord gold. I am happy with him.
Do you know the cabal alz , in the game you need the
cabal gold. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy cabal alz, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
cabal money, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cabal online alz. I am happy with him.

tower defense May 10, 2009 at 1:08 am

LCJ June 8, 2009 at 3:28 am
cheap penya July 9, 2009 at 12:28 am

I like it, but I now do not have enough money to open one farmer beloging to me

jad games February 9, 2010 at 2:14 pm

air jordans March 18, 2010 at 8:55 am

When we refer to air jordan shoes,air jordan 11 as classic come to mind. At our web it is a bestselling style. The legendary cheap jordans 11 was first released for 1995-96 season. The air jordan 11 retro are the most famous and most popular model of the Air Jordan line. A terrific design with a new patent leather and the return of the clear rubber sole made the air jordans 11 the most appreciated Air Jordan model ever released. So air jordans is a real gem for most people. Do you want the tide of shoes? We offer all cheap air jordan shoes, jordans 2010 on sale.

FFXIV Gold June 2, 2010 at 12:18 am

FFXIV Gil and the game I have played for about 3 years. You should compensate him by giving him some FFXIV Gold; you have to lure a handful of monsters with FF14 Gil so that switching between them can be easier. There are many benefits to guild in FF14 gold. When you join in Final Fantasy XIV Gil, it is not still deal high amounts of damage.