1. Richard Florida adds interesting data on skills to the great male stagnation debate.
2. Freedom in the 50 States; New Hampshire is first. Appropriate.
3. Excellent pictures of the Bolivian salt flats.
4. Attorney-General Eric Holder wants a new season of The Wire. David Simon names his conditions.
5. The Corporatist Threat to the Arab Spring, good op-ed by Edmund Phelps. Recall, The Pharaoh and the Commanding Heights.
6. Soviet Dolphin Paratroopers.
7. Rinderpest is no more. Only the second time in history—smallpox was the first—that an infectious disease has been eradicated from the planet.