1. Video defense of Bitcoin, start at about 2:30. Interesting up through the end.
2. MIE: Santas for hire, with real beards only. These guys really look like Santa, unlike the phonies I visited with as a kid. For an hour it is $218, plus travel costs. The march of progress continues.
3. CoreEcon, a new project from the Institute for New Economic Thinking. The mission is to provide open access materials for how an undergraduate economics curriculum should look.
4. Where in the world is household debt going up? Going down?
5. Will China build a car-free city from scratch?