1. The detailed program for the Coase conference, late March in DC.
2. The concept of tipping is spreading.
3. I am very happy to see my former Ph.D student, Shawn DuBravac, who recently finished his degree, at #10 on the NYT non-fiction bestseller list. His book Digital Destiny is here.
4. “The most unforgivable sin in the world,” Mr. McKuen told The Washington Post in 1969, “is to be a best-selling poet.” An excellent obituary.
5. Paul Krugman on how blogging is changing, or not.
6. “Semanas atrás, durante un viaje a Panamá, el economista estadounidense Tyler Cowen estaba aburrido y se puso a ver en la TV un viejo partido de básquet de 1980 entre Los Angeles Lakers y Portland.”
7. Can you have a Chinese Communist Party without an ideology?