1. Visualizations of Pi and the randomness (or not) of its digits.
2. Tibet from space, and its watersheds: important photos for the next fifty years. And David Shambaugh defends his view on China collapse.
3. The old Macau is dead. And the mortality of professional wrestlers.
4. Why not watch robots wrestle instead?: Robin Hanson reviews Martin Ford.
5. Advances in beaming solar power from space.
6. Is economics driving the decline in marriageable men? (no, pdf) But it seems the Great Depression did matter. And further new results on how China and automation have affected U.S. labor markets.