Friday assorted links
1. Here is an interactive name calculator. Here is the history of Tyler, there are few Tylers my age.
2. The Growth Economics Blog has written a children’s book, mostly 3rd-7th graders, no knowledge of the Solow model required.
4. Wasabi-based fire alarms for the deaf.
5. How strong is the demand for eugenics?
6. Scott Sumner and his wife on China. And is there low-hanging fruit in the fight against inequality? If so, how many people are urging us to grab it?
7. Is it possible that within-firm wage inequality has not gone up (pdf)?