1. Swap your airline seat? (speculative)
2. Economists aren’t even consistent in their monetary policy mistakes.
3. “The author is a first-year in the Columbia/Jewish Theological Seminary joint program with prospective majors in ethnicity and race studies and Jewish history. Originally from China, she grew up between her hometown and boarding schools, and is of mixed Chinese and Jewish heritage.”
4. Tibet’s Potemkin economy. And what happened this year in the real Washington, D.C., if there is such a thing.
6. And from another segment of our world, “Hotz plans to best the Mobileye technology with off-the-shelf electronics.”
7. The new NYT column on academic press books, this time on inequality.