Thursday assorted links
1. Why they get naked at LSU: simple economics.
2. Should your tech firm have an economist?
3. “One of my favorite emails said something like “once you create a body of data, it’s subpoenable.””
4. Livestream for my Chicago chat with Randall Kroszner on the future of money, 6 p.m. CST.
5. “Now, Amazon Japan lists a company that offers budget-friendly monk delivery service.”
6. Substantive update on Amazon America’s retail plans.
7. What are the differences in Ivy League reading lists? And terror plans often leak.