Arrived in my pile
I get many, these are some of the ones which look the best:
1. George S. Yip and Bruce McKern, China’s Next Strategic Advantage: From Imitation to Innovation. Every book on this topic is worth reading, this one too.
2. George Hawley, Right-Wing Critics of American Conservatism. University Press of Kansas has been sending me more books lately, they are developing quite a nice line of publications.
3. Tom Vanderbilt, You May Also Like: Taste in an Age of Endless Choice.
4. Justin Schmidt, The Sting of the Wild: The Story of the Man Who Got Stung for Science. A popular science book on insect stings, so far it is quite good.
5. Salil Tripathi, The Colonel Who Would Not Repent: The Bangladesh War and its Unquiet Legacy.
6. Robert S. Levine, The Lives of Frederick Douglass, this one is excellent based on about thirty minutes of browsing.