1. Germany’s exporters don’t embrace the internet.
2. Is the new EU equilibrium to simply stop following the rules?
3. What is your favorite description of female beauty in literature?
4. Hunt for the Wilderpeople is a deeply original movie, mostly about race, full of cinematic allusions (LOTR, First Blood, Smash Palace, classic Westerns, Butch Cassidy, Thelma and Louise, Deliverance, Mad Max, and so many more) and with Kiwi social finery as well. None of the reviews I read seem to get it.
5. Do men or women cite themselves more?
6. Within-nation popularity of the game really matters, and the internet has not led to a convergence in chess skill across countries.