Monday assorted links
1. Contemporary art exhibit for dogs, via Yana.
2. “Tyler Cowen asks what I think the five biggest open questions are in the current economic debate.” That is from Adam Ozimek, those are pretty close to my own list, I would toss in some China too like “what the hell is going on there?”.
3. Smart tattoos can control your phone — and what else?
4. Taxidermist robotic deer there is no great stagnation.
5. I’ve been telling you that foreign agents will continue to be a big and growing issue (NYT, #Ukraine, #Russia, #Manafort).
6. Iran fact of the day: per gdp, they are number one in medial count, USA is number three.