1. Why David Roberts doesn’t write about overpopulation.
2. Larry Summers on antitrust against the tech companies.
3. What Tinder knows about you.
4. Rexford Tugwell’s New Deal collectivist dream for Puerto Rico.
5. “As cities are basically two-dimensional in space and one-dimensional in time, this implies that most visits to a place are by people who live nearby (not so surprising), and also by people who visit very infrequently (quite surprising).” Link here.
6. Photos of Belfast 1955. And Pigou club for ghosts.