Monday assorted links
1. Virginia gets serious about congestion pricing on Rt.66, some tolls $30 or maybe higher?
2. Union Square chess hustling, circa 2017. Those old service sector jobs, but updated.
3. China Titanic markets in everything: “For a premium price of 200,000 yuan ($30,000), a guest can play the role of Rose, one of the movie’s star-crossed protagonists.”
5. “…☺ does not necessarily look smiling to everyone.”
6. Claims about Industrial Revolution wages.
7. Some written-out summary points from my podcast with David Perell.