1. Should Ethiopia be more democratic?
2. The John Cochrane critique of cryptocurrencies. And below the radar crypto innovation in China.
3. Low agricultural productivity in poorer countries is not in general due to inferior natural endowments.
4. Muddle we must.
5. Theology majors marry each other a lot.
6. Rap is capitalist.
7. “Haynes thinks it likely that investigators used DNA markers posted on genealogy websites to identify a possible ancestor of the killer and then followed the ancestor’s family tree down to the present, looking for male descendants who fit the profile.” Link here.