Monday assorted links
1. Henry on Tom Lehrer and IDW.
2. 536 A.D. sucked (Icelandic volcano at fault?).
3. Few people are trapped in filter bubbles.
4. The battle to control your mindfulness (WSJ).
5. “Not a single company has borrowed money through the $1.2tn US high-yield corporate bond market this month. If that drought persists, it would be the first month since November 2008 that not a single high-yield bond priced in the market…” Here is more from the FT.
6. Why construction costs are rising.