1. Paul Krugman pursues the MMTers (NYT). I’m never going to enter that derby.
2. Douthat on community and big government (NYT).
3. Good thread on Kashmir, general background.
4. What does the public think of eugenics? Sad but not surprising.
6. “In certain situations, there appear differences between the behavior of people trained in economics and other groups, but as the existing evidence is mostly ambiguous, a comprehensive picture of the nature and sources of these differences has not yet emerged.” Link here.