1. Minimum wage hikes increase property crime.
2. Your memory influences the rent you end up with.
3. An alert whenever “danger” is nearby, a really bad idea (NYT).
4. “Women with a male twin were 15 percent less likely to graduate from high school than women with a female twin, and those who went to college were 4 percent less likely to finish it. They had a 12 percent lower probability of being married, and a 6 percent lower probability ofhaving children.” Link here (NYT).
5. Peter Thiel and Cornel West speaking at Harvard.
6. The psychology of elite sports.
7. “Armando, the ‘Lewis Hamilton of pigeons’ sells for record €1.25m.“