1. North Korean restaurants in Russia fail to draw diners.
2. Repeat link, but corporate taxes do seem to discourage investment. Just in case you had forgotten, or in case you had starting believing that correlation implies causation, or that lack of correlation implies lack of causation. Or something like that.
3. EV winner Lama Al Rajih works with Culdesac, a start-up that just premiered (WSJ), devoted to walkable, carless residential neighborhoods.
4. Caplan responds to Garett Jones on open borders.
5. Here is a serious pro-Morales take covering recent events in Bolivia.
6. Transcript of new Peter Thiel talk.