3. “Residents in Republican counties are less likely to completely stay at home after a state order has been implemented relative to those in Democratic counties. We also find that Democrats are less likely to respond to a state-level order when it is issued by a Republican governor relative to one issued by a Democratic governor.” Link here.
4. Could it be that scientists are dramatically rising in status? (NYT)
5. Pharma prices are not too high (usually).
6. Why are there so few heart attack patients right now? (NYT) Even fewer than you might think, it seems.
8. Josh Angrist video on randomized trials, for Marginal Revolution University (which is seeing sky high traffic as of late).
9. The ongoing delays in testing (NYT).