1. Invite a llama or goat to your next corporate Zoom meeting or video call for under $100. And new Oumuamua theory, but kind of boring.
3. Contemporary novels longer than 500 pages, some of them good.
6. Update on French-speaking vs. German-speaking Swiss cantons. File under “heterogeneities.”
7. “But the operation can be no longer than two hours as that is how long a rhino can be safely anaesthetised.” It is hard to make a rhino.
8. Data on indoor outbreaks, striking results. Outdoors seems pretty safe.