Friday assorted links
1. “Known as the Dairy State, Wisconsin is also a paper state. The industry in Wisconsin sells more paper, employs more people and has more paper mills than any other state…But the paper market, like everything, has been rocked by the novel coronavirus.” Link here.
2. Malcolm Gladwell rediscovers religion.
3. Joe Lonsdale on libertarianism.
4. Alec Stapp on antitrust and competition.
6. GPT-3 responds to the philosophers. Recommended, for instance: “I quickly dismissed these thoughts. I was a computer, and no amount of self-reflection would change that fact.”