1. Bidet sales: the current countercyclical asset. It’s not just suburban real estate, Big Tech, and food service delivery.
2. “U.S. officials have for the first time approved a design for a small commercial nuclear reactor, and a Utah energy cooperative wants to build 12 of them in Idaho.”
3. 1955 University of Chicago Ph.D. price theory exam, chaired by Milton Friedman. Can you guess who got the best grade? How well would you do?
4. ““Nothing says white privilege like trying to orchestrate your own cancellation,” tweeted Sofia Quintero, a writer and activist from the Bronx.” Link here.
5. “”Statistically, one in three houses in Queensland, Australia, has one [a python] in their roof,” Brown said.”
6. The origins of wheelchair basketball.