Saturday assorted links
1. Scholars of civilizational collapse (NYT).
2. Paying people to get vaccinated.
3. Harvard’s Stephanie D. Cheng: another job candidate focused on the economics of science.
4. Yang You, Harvard job market candidate.
5. From the Korean War: ” I show that a one standard deviation increase in wartime racial integration caused white veterans to live in more racially diverse neighborhoods and marry spouses with less distinctively white names.” That is from Daniel Indacochea, job candidate at the University of Toronto.