3. C4 rice is finally making progress. That could be a big deal.
4. Gene editing is showing progress against sickle cell anemia (WSJ). And more here. And gene editing for Mendelian disease.
7. The guy who bought Green Mountain College in Vermont. And what he will do with it.
8. Sweden truly abandons its prior approach to the pandemic (WSJ). And seven-day moving average Covid deaths for America just passed their April peak (“where are the deaths?” I used to hear…or “you can always test more and find more cases…”)
9. They solved for the equilibrium: Virginia GOP picks convention over primary to nominate gubernatorial candidate. WWGJS?
When there are many links, it is because a lot is happening!