Sunday assorted links
1. Ross D. on when you can’t just trust the science (NYT).
2. Markets in everything: Covid-19 Christmas sweater that ensures social distancing – it flashes and sounds alarm when people get too close.
3. “Unexpectedly, information critical of President Trump’s policy decisions produced a backlash causing people to show less concern about the virus’s death toll and rate the president’s performance even more highly.” (TC: not unexpected to me…and a lesson in risk communication for the Twitter yappers…you’ve made the problem worse.)
4. Microsoft analysis of the recent hacking developments.
5. Diego Maradona Jeremy Bentham Auto-Icon.