Monday assorted links
1. When it came to actual human affairs, John Rawls was in fact a mediocre, ordinary thinker at best. Yes TJ is a deep and wonderful book. But when he wrote on anything concrete, would it today even make the better half of Twitter?
2. Call for papers on Smith and Hume. And Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull writes a guide to Indian food.
3. How some Texans ended up with huge electricity bills. And was deregulation at fault? (NYT) And a good thread on what happened.
4. Are Canadians covering up their Covid cases out of shame? (NYT)
5. My Bloomberg column on the four basic truths of macroeconomics.