Thursday assorted links
1. Most common dream by country (speculative).
2. Atif Mian on Pakistan’s desperate economic situation.
3. David Wallace-Wells on where we stand with Covid (NYT).
4. Officials to reorganize the federal health department, currently hard to assess but surely no response to pandemic failures was a mistake. CDC to lose some power.
5. Thomas Edsall on the feminization of U.S. politics (NYT). Important, recommended.
6. Thailand not happy about seasteading.
7. Russ Roberts on marriage, rationality, and Darwin, and also his new book (NYT).