In honor of labor day here are a number of resources on the most pro-labor policy in the world, open borders.
1. OpenBorders.info, the uber-resource and the spearhead of the movement.
2. The Michael Clemens classic, Economics and Emigration: Trillion-Dollar Bills on the Sidewalk? (pdf) and Clemens interview with Russ Roberts.
3. Why Should We Restrict Immigration? (pdf), excellent Bryan Caplan article.
4. My interview on CBC radio making the case for open borders (starts around 3:18).
5. My article from 2000, Economic and Moral Factors in Favor of Open Immigration.
6. The Open Letter on Immigration from over 500 economists.
Hat tip: Daniel Lin.