How about a $10,000 class for teaching top executives how to cope with prison? Students are taught the following:
1. Learn meditation and physical exercise routines.
2. Get used to the fact that nothing changes and everything is outside your control.
3. Discard your addictions and vices.
4. Bring a cheap watch.
5. Never make eye contact with anyone; no one is your friend.
6. “If you are going to hurt somebody, drag them into your cell, because then you have an excuse that they invaded your privacy.”
Here is the full story. The entrepreneurs claim they have had twelve clients a year for the last two years.